Jayden continues to do well. He is up to 10 ml/hr. on his feedings. He has 5 more ml to add before he's to his full feedings. Please pray that he will continue to digest this formula and adjust to the added ml(s).
He is still on oxygen, but it's a very low percentage. He was on 6 liters of flow, but the doctors have dropped that down to 4 liters, which is where he is staying for the time being. We are seeing improvement each time we visit him. Thanks for your continued prayers. He's such a strong, little guy! We are praising the Lord for touching his body and we thank you for your love, prayers and support during this time. We love you all.

7 comments:
These pictures are so cute! I'm glad it could be a special day for Gerson!
Betsy, You have a beautiful son! I just found out about him thru facebook (of all places)! :)
I will be praying for continued strength for him and you and your husband!
Rachel (Greenhood) Jernas
Keep these good Jayden reports coming!!!!
Thanks to all of you for your comments and continued prayers!
Que sonrisa mas bella de Jayden y es contagiosa que hermoso que es mi sobrino...
Cathy Tejeda
Si, es verdad! Tienes un sobrino precioso!!!
Yeah!! I love those baby smiles. How many years for each smile, Gerson??? =0)
If that doesn't make your birthday special, I don't know what would!
We love you guys--Rick, Lori & Kaylynn
Post a Comment