Adorable. Enough said.
Jayden now gets "sit up" time. This chair belongs to the hospital and he's supposed to spend some of his awake time in this chair. As you can see, he hasn't figured out he's supposed to stay awake!
Aunt Jamie finally got to hold Jayden yesterday!!! He's was as thrilled as she was! He even honored her by waking up and showing off his beautiful brown eyes!
Lots of snuggling happened as he snoozed, as happy as a lark.
And Mommy got to get some loving in as well. I got to hold him for a LONG time. I also changed a very dirty diaper (which we all get excited about!) and gave him a sponge bath. I also got "baptized" during his bath when he decided he had some unfinished business to take care of --- and of course he was without a diaper! Lots of bonding took place. I think we wore him out! He was back to snoozing before we left the room.

4 comments:
Hi Betsy & Gerson,
What an encouraging e-mail. Jayden looks so good and so do the two of you. It has been a long road but you both are traveling it well. I know you know this but Jayden truly is a miracle baby. I keep giving the latest reports to the 7th & 8th graders. We all have been praying for you. We love and miss you and look forward with you to the day you can bring your precious son home and then the day you can come back to Bolivia and visit all of us!!!
All our love and prayers,
Jeanie B. for all of the staff and students at SCCLC!
Awwww. Thanks, Jeanie. I miss all of you so much and still feel as though I have no closure with regard to the SCCLC. I hate that I had to leave with no notice and without saying goodbye. Please tell all the "kids" I miss them and thank them for their prayers. We DO realize Jayden is a miracle ---- in so many ways. We praise the Lord for his life. Can't wait to see all of you again, too. We don't know WHEN that will be, but we hope to visit at some time -- once Jayden can travel and after we make sure Gerson's paperwork is in order. In the meantime, know we appreciate your continued prayers, words, and love.
ha! I think every parent of a little boy has been "baptized" as you say....I remember always having a cloth diaper ready to cover just in case ha ha enjoy these are great times....
Ha! Thanks, Vickie! Glad I've joined the club.
Post a Comment