Saturday, August 2, 2008
Randomness
Well, Friends, our lives have not been too exciting this week. That's not a bad thing, but it does leave one to wonder what to post about on the blog. Last night Gerson and I were looking through our photo files on the computer. We had a great time recalling wonderful memories and laughing about all our antics. We decided to share some of them with you! Remember, all of these things happened awhile back -- they are not current! Hope you enjoy the randomness in the next three posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Is it a post? Then we'll enjoy it!
Thanks for that encouragement! I´ve had ¨bloggers block¨lately!
It happens.
All of a sudden something will pop right up out of the clear blue and you'll know - - - BLOG IT.
HI!!! I just found your blog in a round-about way. I don't know if you remember me - I was in 7th Grade in your Language Arts class at Lakeview Christian. I've been getting your newsletters for a long time. You have no idea how much I (and the rest of my class of 2007) loved you and your class!
I am now a sophomore at IWU double majoring in Elementary Education and Special Needs Education. And I just wanted to say Hola!!!
~Megan McAdams
MEGAN!! It's great to hear from you! It's always wondeful to hear from former students. Thanks for taking time to leave a comment. How exciting that you are studying el. ed. and special ed.
It's also always encouraging to hear that students like my class and that people are reading my newsletters! Keep in touch! :)
(PS - - - Megan was in Kyle's class or vice versa in case you didn't remember that little trivia fact)
I´d forgotten! Thanks for that reminder. I have a hard time remember how old the students are now and who´s in whose class. It´s all pretty fuzzy up there in my head!
I thought that would be the case, thus the gentle reminder. Jewell Reed was also in that class, I notice she comes here too and leaves comments.
You´ve a better memory than I!
Well it WAS Kyle's class, and he IS my son!!!
You're right! You do have a slight advantage when you put it that way!
Post a Comment