What I have been doing the last few days? Well, we've had several work teams who have been able to take some luggage back to the States for us. When you consider that we'll be moving back in February and each of us has a 2 piece luggage allowance, that's not much when we're moving our whole life to another continent! So, I've been sorting, organizing, throwing away, and packing. It's kind of refreshing! So far we've been able to send 3 trunks of stuff (mostly sentimental things like photo albums, baby blankets, wedding gifts) to the States with teams. Thanks, Liz, for "housing" our goods til we get "home!" It's hard when you can't move with a U-Haul!
Now, this is MAY be subject to change. I am one of the teachers who is somewhat flexible with my schedule. I did request to teach part-time since I will only be around for one semester. However, we have a huge teacher shortage at the Santa Cruz Christian Learning Center. If you know of anyone who is willing to come to Bolivia to teach for a year (the downside is we raise our own support), please let me know. Below I will list our current needs as I know them to be at this point. Even if you don't know of anyone, please keep these needs in prayer, as school is starting soon!
Teaching Needs:
1st grade
6th grade Language Arts
Jr. High Bible
High School Bible
High School English
Other Staff Needs:
Elemantary Principal
Elemantary Chaplain

6 comments:
But I'm too busy moving my blog just now to read these - - - I'll be back later to "digest' them.
This blog moving is HARD work.
Kinda like moving a classroom - - - -
Are you still going to be sending some trunks to us??
I might, but it will be down the road. Stay tuned . . .
Keetha, check the "fish" post with Greg and his fish. Gerson and I BOTH left messages!
I found them and answered them already!!!
I'd better head that way!
Post a Comment