Another time Gerson and I were at the Butterfly Farm (a truly beautiful place!) on a rare day off for both of us. On our way out to the car, Gerson spotted the man above. I had NO idea who he was. Gerson explained he was a former Bolivian soccer player who was now coaching. Only later did we find out he is actually the coach of our Bolivian national team! Gerson was thrilled to get a picture with him!Saturday, August 2, 2008
Famous Faces
Another time Gerson and I were at the Butterfly Farm (a truly beautiful place!) on a rare day off for both of us. On our way out to the car, Gerson spotted the man above. I had NO idea who he was. Gerson explained he was a former Bolivian soccer player who was now coaching. Only later did we find out he is actually the coach of our Bolivian national team! Gerson was thrilled to get a picture with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I imagine Gerson was more excited to have his picture taken with the soccer player than he was to see the Bolivian President.
BTW - - - where are the president's body guards????
He´s the ex-president. Therefore, no bodyguards. It's not like the States. As far as I saw, he was all alone walking through the airport!
Post a Comment