Keetha seems to think people may not be looking at my blog due to lack of pictures these days. SOOOO, since I got another darling picture of my nephew, I decided to post it!! I mean, who can resist a face like THIS ONE!? All I have to say is that I can't wait to kiss this little face when we return "home" in February. Get ready for Aunt Betsy, Joshua!!Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Another Picture
Keetha seems to think people may not be looking at my blog due to lack of pictures these days. SOOOO, since I got another darling picture of my nephew, I decided to post it!! I mean, who can resist a face like THIS ONE!? All I have to say is that I can't wait to kiss this little face when we return "home" in February. Get ready for Aunt Betsy, Joshua!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
He is a darling and that HAT is tooooooo funny on his little head.
Yup. I think it's his grandpa's hat, if I remember correctly. Isn't he just adorable?
(from Elissa) Great photo :) Joshua can't wait to see you and Gerson again and meet his new cousin! I'm thinking of you this week - I remember vividly working straight through many entire days getting my classroom ready at King's. Your blogs are great - I feel really connected with your daily happenings and know how to pray for you all.
Thanks for your prayers, Elissa! I can feel them! I also thank you for the pictures!!! Whenever I get one, it makes my day!
He is, isn´t he, Keri! I have to agree!
Post a Comment