It was a joy to return to my home church, Pioneer Faith Evangelical Church, and share with them what God is doing in Bolivia! It was amazing to finally be able share the vision for ministry the Lord has given us together. I had to translate for Gerson, but he does a great job of communicating! We couldn't be in Bolivia, working in sports and educational minsitries without the many churches and individuals who support us. We praise God for each one of you! Thanks for your prayers and financial gifts! Soon I will posting stories of how God is working through your gifts and prayers here in South America! Thanks to all of you who are on our team.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
It was a joy to return to my home church, Pioneer Faith Evangelical Church, and share with them what God is doing in Bolivia! It was amazing to finally be able share the vision for ministry the Lord has given us together. I had to translate for Gerson, but he does a great job of communicating! We couldn't be in Bolivia, working in sports and educational minsitries without the many churches and individuals who support us. We praise God for each one of you! Thanks for your prayers and financial gifts! Soon I will posting stories of how God is working through your gifts and prayers here in South America! Thanks to all of you who are on our team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment