Thursday, June 26, 2008

redescubriendo el reino: La antigua ... - Búsqueda de libros de Google

hola amor, he encontrado este libro por medio de un blog, Dios te bendiga redescubriendo el reino: La antigua ... - Búsqueda de libros de Google

9 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Betsy - - - where's the nutshell???

Gerson & Betsy said...

jejeje! Haven't gotten to it yet! This is Gerson telling ME about information he found on-line about a book by an author we both like. The author is Myles Munroe, and the book is Rediscovering the Kingdom, I think. I've only seen it in Spanish!!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Keetha -- That's a note I wrote BACK to my husband!! :)

Gerson & Betsy said...

Gracias, mi amor! Gracias por pensar en mi. Me gustaria leerlo contigo y aprender mas de lo que Dios tiene para nosotros. Te amo!

Keetha Broyles said...

Kyle is here - - - he and I spent a little time trying to translate all this Spanish!!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Were you successful? Jejeje!

Keetha Broyles said...

Thank you, my love. Thanks for thinking of me. I . . . . understand more of what God has done for us. I love you.

Am I close? And I do still have that big gap in there where the . . .'s are!!!

Jejejejejejejeje

Keetha Broyles said...

BTW - - - you are OFFICIALLY the only two spouses besides Greg and me that I have seen leave comments to each other in their blog rather than talking in person!!!!

Congratulations - - - WE ARE an ELITE club!!!!!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Very good! You get a passing grade! I also told him I was looking forward to reading it with him and learning what new things God has for us.

Glad we're a part of the ELITE. You have to realize, Gerson and I had a long-distance relationship. Emailing was VERY important in our communication early on. Having explained that --- doesn't it make sense??? jejeje!