
After 3 days in the hospital, Edson and I were released to go home. Our family went from three to four and a new season in our lives began.

The first challenge was getting 2 car seats in the backseat of our car. Daddy did the honors while Grandma helped Mommy get into the car.

At first Jayden didn't know what to think of his seatmate. Since that day, he's gotten used to having his brother by his side. He doesn't like it, however, when Edson cries. When that happens, Jayden holds a "conversation" with Edson. We think he's telling him to be quiet!

It was nice to have Grandma and Grandpa around for several more weeks. Grandma wanted to be sure Jayden didn't feel left out, with Edson getting gifts and so much attention. So, she bought Jayden the Leap Frog laptop. It's now one of Jayden's favortite toys!

And, of course, both grandparents got lots of cuddles and loving from their grandsons. We were sad to see them go. It was nice having the extra hands, arms, and laps around while it lasted. Then, yet another season began. REAL LIFE with NO help and two little ones! :)
4 comments:
Congrats on your new addition!!!
I can't wait to hear more about the adventure these two boys will have together. I'm thinking you are going to have some great stories Betsy!
I love that Jayden talks to Edson when he's crying!
I believe what I can SEE of Edson, he looks like his big brother.
I love this pic of Dad and Edson...precious!
Post a Comment