
Yesterday the sky was overcast all day long, and at 4:30 we looked outside and saw raindrops coming down. We began rejoicing! Although a large portion of the Midwest is under water, we here in Texas are suffering from a drought. Those raindrops were priceless! We rushed outside to play in the rain!

Gerson took Edson to experience his first time in the rain. As you can see by the wet spots on the sidewalk, it was barely sprinkling. However, Edson did not know what to think of the wet drops that were falling on him. Hence, the puzzled look on his face!

Jayden began by watching from the sidelines. Should he enter the rain to be with Daddy and Edson? Decisions, decisions, decisions . . .

Finally, he decided to brave the wet weather! As you can see, he didn't have shoes on so he tiptoed on the wet concrete.

"Look at the BIG raindrops that are falling!" I love the enthusiasm, curiosity, and overall love for life that kids have. They make EVERYTHING an adventure.

And to end the time, of course Jayden needed to kiss Edson and congratulate him on being brave enough to "play" in the rain! May these brothers brave many more adventures togehter!
3 comments:
Both of your boys are so adorable!! Jayden looks like he is at a really fun stage. Enjoy! They grow so fast.
If they are anything like most little boys (and I know Jayden is!), I am sure they WILL embark on MANY adventures together. :) Cute pics!
These are precious pictures and precious times.
How is Edson doing w/ his colic?
I hope better.
Thought I'd let you know I brought my blog out of hiding & am playing around with it. Not sure how long I will stay with it, but if you want to pop over sometime......
http://jackiecarl.blogspot.com/
Have a great day !!
Post a Comment