Birthday Party
Hello! I've been 2 for almost 2 months and Mommy is just getting this post done. She's been quite busy. But, I wanted her to share with you about my 2nd birthday party.
We had my party on the Saturday after my birthday, and Mom and Dad spent the whole day preparing for it. They blew up balloons and decorated the house. Mom made my cake. She was so creative and came up with this design all by herself! The soccer balls are cupcakes! I loved my cake and kept saying, "Pelota," which means "ball" in Spanish.
After all her work and being on her feet all day, Mommy sat down to take a break before showering and getting herself ready for the party. Daddy took the opportunity to snap a photo of her dirty feet, showing how hard she worked to make my day special.
We invited the Vaca family to celebrate with us. They are missionaries with us in McAllen, and I love playing with Arianna and Ariella. They always make me laugh. I love Tio Jorge and Tia Laura, too. I was glad they could join us.
This year I figured out how to open gifts! I realized I needed to take the paper off and there was something INSIDE for me. It was fun to open up all the surprises. I got lots of gifts this year!
My grandparents sent me a Leap Frog video! I LOVE watching Leap, Lilly, and Tad. These videos have already helped me learn my alphabet. I love the ABC's! I'm fascinated by letters.
I also got some wonderful gifts from my special Nurse Joy. What a suprise when a box came in the mail from her to ME! She got me a Mr. Potato Head, which I have a lot of fun playing with. She also got me several alphabet related things. Isn't she amazing?
It was an AWESOME day! To finish it off, I played soccer in the kitchen with Daddy with my new soccer jersey that he bought me. It has my name, plus the number 10 which is my Daddy's number when he plays soccer. I'm a very blessed little guy.
1 comment:
What a fun day! Love Jayden's jersey...so cute!
Post a Comment