Thursday, July 1, 2010

Just Like Daddy

I love my Daddy. When I grow up, I want to be just like him. One thing I love to do is eat oranges with him. He eats a whole bag at a time! He only lets me eat one half, sometimes two halves. Oranges are YUMMY! We eat them Bolivian style. He peels them with a knife cuts them in half. Then we suck all the juice out of it. I have to wear my bib or else I get juice everywhere.
Daddy also teaches me new things. Here he is showing me a nest. Daddy had to help Grandpa take a huge bush out of the yard. The nest was in the bush and Daddy took it out and placed it in a tree, hoping the mommy bird would come back to her eggs. But, he told me the mommy bird probably wouldn't be back. Isn't that sad? But, I enjoyed seeing the nest and blue eggs.

Daddy also loves to play outside with me. Although he challenges me to walk, he also pulls me in the wagon to give me a rest. I love being outside!


I also like just sitting with Daddy. I love cuddling with him! Everyone says we look a lot alike. What do you think?


Lately Daddy has been watching the World Cup. I've been watching some of the games with him. I love soccer, just like my dad. We're rooting for Brazil to win. Sometimes during the games I play soccer with my little soccer ball. I walk around kicking the ball and Daddy yells, "GOAL!" That makes me happy!


Yup. My Daddy's cool! I love him very much!





4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Love this too. Jayden sure is a daddy's boy!!!!

Wisconsin is GORGEOUS. I'm getting ready to post some more WI beauty in a few minutes, and I posted B & B at Lake Wazeecha a couple of days ago - - - I thought those pictures turned out GREAT.

I guess maybe you'll just have to find the time to click over to my blog and SEE what's going on.

Yep - - - I'm very proud of your blogging skilz - - - not that I REALLY had to teach you!

Gerson & Betsy said...

I just have had a dry spell. Lots of picts to post, but little time and patience to get them loaded onto my blog. But, I got a boost of inspiration yesterday and viola! Glad you are at least enjoying it! Headed to your blog to see YOUR sights!

teamboyer said...

So cute...Jayden and Daddy! Love all the new pics. I do think Jayden looks like Gerson, but I also see you in him. He is such a doll!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Thanks, Brooke! We think he's adorable, but we're his parents. :) Looking forward to seeing you soon!