Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy, Handsome Boy!

We have trouble getting a picture of Jayden smiling. He smiles a lot UNLESS we have a camera
aimed at him. This picture is a GOLD MINE! Isn't he wonderful? (I know . . . I'm a biased mommy.) Thanks, Uncle Andy, for snapping the photo; and thanks, Aunt Jamie, for making Jayden laugh at just the right moment!

5 comments:

teamboyer said...

What a great grin!!!!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Thanks! That's why I get so frustrated that he won't smile when we bring out the camera! So glad we have it documented now.

Jewel said...

Wow! That's a big happy smile! And look at all that hair he is growing! I remember a post from many many months ago about Gerson's long hair.. don't cut Jayden's!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Ha! We like Jayden's hair too much to cut it. We know we SHOULD, but it's too beautiful. One of these days we'll have to. It will be a sad day, Jewel! Glad your trip seems to be going well. Praying for you.

Jessie said...

wow he is getting so big! That is a very handsome smile :) He's such a happy baby - i'm glad you could capture this picture to record that. Hopefully we'll be able to get together when Jewel and I are home before you guys leave.