This is my Grandma Cookie. She's my mommy's mom. One thing about my grandma is that she LOVES Pepsi.
I began to wonder, "How does Pepsi taste? Maybe it can be my new 'milk.' "
Mmmmm. I likedthe blue color. It was shinier than my bottle. But I couldn't figure out how to open it up.
I got another can out, thinking Icould figure it out. But, alas, no such luck. Guess I'll have to wait until next time I see Grandma and beg a sip from her! :)
Gerson and I met and married in Bolivia, South America. God joined us to work together to further HIS Kingdom. We love the Lord and are passionate about sharing His love with others. God has blessed us with 2 handsome sons who keep us very busy!We enjoy playing board games, having people over to our home, and loving people!
No comments:
Post a Comment