Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm a Big Kid Now!

It was a year ago yesterday when I got to come home from the hosptial and live with my parents! Look how tiny I was!!!! It's hard to believe how quickly the last year has gone. So much has happened, and so many of you have followed my journey.
Recently we had to retire that old car seat, the one I came home in. I've just grown too much! This is me in my new car seat, and I have to say it gives me MUCH more space to move around and kick my legs while we're travelling. It's also pretty comfortable, and I often take naps as Daddy drives down the road.

I also love to read when we travel. (No, I promise, I did NOT pose for this picture! This is what I do . . . I'm trying to copy Mommy. She ALWAYS travels with a book!)


Once again, I'm so thankful for all the people who have touched my life. First of all, God for miraculously giving me life. Secondly, for my NICU nurse, Joy, (above) who never gave up on me. I'm also thankful for all of YOU who have prayed for me, day in and day out. So, you see, I'm a big boy now, but it's been quite a journey to get here. It just feels so good to grow, discover, and develop into the boy God wants me to be! Thanks for sharing my journey.

5 comments:

Jewel said...

What a cute little man you're becoming!!! :)

Gerson & Betsy said...

So, true, Miss Keetha!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Thanks, Jewel!

Jamie said...

I can't wait to see him this weekend! He looks so big!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Yes, Jamie, he's BIG. He fits into a lot of his 12 mo. clothes now . . . FINALLY!