
A month ago I was in snowy Indiana. Mom and Dad bundled me up and took me outside for a short photo shoot. Last winter I was in the hospital when it was snowy.

They let me sit in the snow, and it was COLD. I had rosy cheeks from the cold. Little did I know what was in store for me!

The next thing I knew I was HOT. I found myself in Bolivia amidst the green plants and the fierce sun! What a brutal change!

Mommy and Daddy quickly figured out a way to keep me comfortable in the midst of high 90 degree weather. I got multiple baths a day! We all found out that I LOVE water!

However, when I wasn't in the water, I was HOT. We had a fan in our bedroom, but I still got heat rash and Mommy smothered me in baby powder! Once Mommy found me in my Pack N Play ripping my diaper off! It was THAT hot!

Since I spent so much time bathing, Daddy bought me a BIG plastic tub. I had more room to move around and play with my toys.

Now I'm back in COLD Indiana. Can you tell I'm thrilled with the cold weather. At least I don't have to worry about heat rash anymore!
3 comments:
What a CUTE post!!!
YIPPEEE you're my neighbors again!!! I LOVE it when you are back home in Indiana!
We are glad to be back!
Welcome home!! Jayden looks like he's grown so much! Sorry we couldn't have warmer weather for you when you returned!! Can't wait to hear about the trip.
Post a Comment