He is just soooo cute ! So glad & thankful for the wonderful progress he has made over these months. I know you are enjoying him more than you could ever imagine. That's what parenthood is all about. Continued Blessings....
I agree, Keetha. I see a lot of Gerson in Jayden, and when I saw Gerson's baby picture, I was even more amazed at how similar they are. However, Jayden has chubbier cheeks and is his own little person!
Hello, Jackie! It's great to hear from you again. Thanks for your prayers. We really are enjoying Jayden. He's a sweetie. We are so blessed and thankful the Lord has worked such miracles in his life!
Gerson and I met and married in Bolivia, South America. God joined us to work together to further HIS Kingdom. We love the Lord and are passionate about sharing His love with others. God has blessed us with 2 handsome sons who keep us very busy!We enjoy playing board games, having people over to our home, and loving people!
7 comments:
Hmmmmm - - - I see a resemblance, but I also think they each have their own distinctive look too!
He is just soooo cute !
So glad & thankful for the wonderful progress he has made over these months.
I know you are enjoying him more than you could ever imagine.
That's what parenthood is all about.
Continued Blessings....
I agree, Keetha. I see a lot of Gerson in Jayden, and when I saw Gerson's baby picture, I was even more amazed at how similar they are. However, Jayden has chubbier cheeks and is his own little person!
Hello, Jackie! It's great to hear from you again. Thanks for your prayers. We really are enjoying Jayden. He's a sweetie. We are so blessed and thankful the Lord has worked such miracles in his life!
So cute! They do look a lot alike and Jayden definitely has Gerson's great big smile! :)
Betsy,
We are at Richard and Norma's now, so give us a call when you have the chance. We don't have your number.
Thanks, Brooke. I think they look A LOT alike!
Post a Comment