Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm a Big Boy!

Daddy and I were very patriotic on July 4th. Daddy went and bought himself a t-shirt to celebrate the day.
He also bought Mommy a patriotic t-shirt to wear.

I continue to grow and grow and grow. These days I'm trying to stand on my own. Aren't I a big boy?
I'm also sitting up all on my own. It's so much fun! I love being more independent!

I've even started eating baby food! I like bananas the best. Here I was eating carrots, which I don't mind too much. They do leave my lips quite orange, though!
Thanks for your continued prayers. Today we are taking Jayden to his developmental doctor with the expectation that he will have his G-tube removed. We are very excited about this!
We will be traveling to Illinois to speak in 2 churches this weekend. Please pray for us as we travel and speak. Pray the Lord will give us the words to share in the churches. We have several weeks of travel coming up. Pray for continued health for Jayden as well.
We appreciate all of you!




2 comments:

Cathy said...

I love you so much baby Tejeda...

Keren said...

Bets,

It's amazing to see how Jayden has grown. I'm so happy for you guys. Make sure you're taking good care of yourself.

Love
Keren