The doctors continue to do tests to try to figure out what is happening in his body. We are just thankful he continues to hold on and that he has had a record amount of days of tolerating his feedings! We believe there are brighter days ahead. It appears he has turned a corner for the better and we are praising God!
Please pray that his progress continues.
It's been hard for me to see Jayden hooked up to so many things. He continues to grow, but he also retaining a lot of fluids due to the medicines he is on. I'm looking forward to the day when I can pick him up and not have to worry about any cables and tubes!!! We are hopeful that that day is approaching soon. Again, thanks for your continued prayers. We'll continue to keep you posted.

12 comments:
Hey Betsy
I love the new pictures of Jayden! He is gettin so big! Have they told you how much he weighs lately. We continue to lift you all up in prayer! Thank the Lord he has had so many good days we pray it continues. Love from all of us
Kim MiguelKalei and Michelle
I don't like that edema. Do they think it will abate when they are able to adjust his meds?
Bless your hearts - - - this is a LONG HAUL in oh so many ways.
Kim, I get to see your mom tonight!! I'm excited about that! thanks for your continued prayers. They told us today that Jayden weighs 5 lbs 12 oz! He is growing.
Hi Keetha! We need to get together SOON. As far as his edema, he was MUCH better today. Bless his heart, he's been through so much. But, we were very happy to see how much better he looked today.
Good. I didn't like that edema.
If he's reached 5 pounds, he may be able to go home fairly soon if they can get him all stable!!!
I'm amazed to think that I am a child of a big God. He is a universe-maker and a heart-former, but He is a God who is intimately acquainted with ALL MY circumstances; and He promises you, whatever comes in this life time, however difficult the road, however dark the night, He will hold on to you, and literally hold you together and carry you through any and every circumstance that ever comes your way at any moment on this planet! That is the promise of God!
Psalm 33:18 says "But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love."
That was just a little something I wanted to share with you. Praying for you and Gerson and Jayden! Hope we can get together soon.
Hey Betsy
Mom said she enjoyed seeing you last night! She said she may get to see Jayden on Sunday I am sooo jealous! I am glad to hear he is doing better! Love and prayers
Kim
Continually praying for Jayden, the Drs., & you and Gerson.
Jayden is so precious.
Love & Hugs,
Jackie
Betsy, I spent some time catching up on here this afternoon. I am not doing so well in my blogging anymore as Keethat will testify. Jayden looks so beautiful. I look forward to when you can bring him by school and we can all oooo and ahhh over him. Can't believe you are a mommy!!! He seems like a little fighter! Little but mighty! Blessings to you all!
Jewel, thanks for that wonderful reminder! Thanks for using your gift of encouragement. It's so wonderful to see the spiritual growth of a former student! I'm so glad your love for our Lord is so transparent and that you are living for Him!!! It brings much joy to my heart!
Thank you, Jackie and Vickie, for your continued prayers and encouragement. Thanks for following our journey and loving our son from a distance! You both are such a blessing!
Kim, it was awesome to see your mom. I also saw Chris and we look forward to seeing him a lot in the coming months. Now we have his phone number! I told your mom to give you a HUGE hug from me. Make sure she does! :)
Post a Comment