Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jayden's Thoughts

"Mommy, I LOVE sleeping in your arms. This is where I belong. I can't wait for you to take me home."
"Do you HAVE to put me back in the crib? Ohhhh. I guess my diaper IS full!"
"Oh, dear. Mommy doesn't change my clothes as smoothly as my nurses. I think she needs a little more practice before taking me home! I wonder when she'll find my head!""Yippee! Light!! Although this took Mommy a long time to find my head, I think it will be easier when I'm not connected to all these cables and wires."
"Ahhh. Clean diaper. Clean clothes. Soft bed. Now I can go back to sleep. Later I'll help Daddy. Thanks, Mommy!"

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I keep wondering what he weighs now.

Gerson & Betsy said...

Last we heard he was 5 pounds 3 ounces! WHoo HOOO!!