Tuesday, November 11, 2008
He's Arrived!
We're praising the Lord for a safe delivery. Both Mommy and baby are doing well. It was a difficult night for Betsy so they decided to take the baby via c-section. Jayden Adriel Tejeda arrived at 2:03 p.m. and weighed 2 lbs 2 ounces. Betsy's blood pressure is doing much better and everyone here is very relieved. Many thanks for all your prayers. I'm sure Betsy will keep you posted when she's feeling up to it (this is Jamie) but we wanted to let you know the good news. Happy Brithday Jayden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Oh my goodness ! What a surprise to find when I logged onto Betsy's blog !
So glad to hear that Jayden is here & that Betsy is doing better.
Thank you for the update.
My prayers are with Betsy, Gerson & Jayden.
Jackie Carl
Marion, IN
Betsy, we are all thrilled for you and Gerson, for the safe arrival of Jayden. We will continue to pray for you in the days ahead.
Love, Phil & Paulette
Congratulations on a safe delivery! May the Lord watch over your family, especially Jayden. :)
Felicidades!!! Estamos alabando y agradeciendo al Senor! Seguiremos orando por todos...con mucho amor en Cristo,
Betsy, Leo, Ana, Abby, y Lucas
Two pounds two ounces!!!! Oh my - - - - bless his tiny little heart!!!
Hope all continues to go well.
We're all eyes and ears waiting to HEAR.
Congratulations Betsy and Gerson!!! I am so glad that you had a safe delivery. I will keep praying for you and for Jayden.
Blessings,
Molly
Congratulations!!!!
I love his name! Jayden!!
I will continue to pray!
Wow!! Congratulations :) I love the name. Praying for all of you!!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. I hope that you can now get the rest you need. God touch his littl heart!
Also, I LOVE his name!
Felicidades!!!!Betsy y Gerson y Feliz Cumpleaños Jayden Adriel Tejeda.
Los amo mucho, El Seños continue bendiciendo sus vidas de una manera sobrenatural
Congratulations Mommy and Daddy, and welcome little Jayden. You all continue to be in my prayers.
Betsy,
I'm so thrilled Jayden arrived safely. I'm praying that you'll both have a safe and quick recovery and he'll gain weight quickly.
Love
Keren
Post a Comment