This afternoon I find myself back in the hospital once again. The doctor called with my protein results --- my level has increased to 2608 from about 1600 a few days ago. We decided we would all feel better if I were in the hospital to get round-the-clock care and monitoring. They repeated all my lab work to see if my organs are being affected by the pre-eclampsia, and thankfully, everything looks good at this point. So, we're in a holding pattern with the baby and me being monitored and me on bedrest.
Gerson is here with me and will be able to spend the night here with me when he wants. I will probably be in the hospital until the baby is born, which the goal is to make it 7 more days at the least.
Thanks for all your prayers and words of encouragement. Please keep praying. As we know more, we will share it with you.
11 comments:
Oh Betsy!!! I am praying. HUGS
Betsy y Gerson,
Estoy orando mucho y pediendo oraciones de mis amigos aqui en el seminario por ustedes. Les amo tanto y quiero visitarles cuando es mas comodo para ustedes.
Un abrazo de Eli y mi,
Kelly
Betsy, Keri called me last night to make sure I knew this latest news. Wasn't that sweet of her?!?
I'm thinking of you!!!!
Greg remembered to tell me yesterday morning that he had found a message from you earlier in the week on our phone. He's been working nights, so with me teaching we've been like "ships in teh night" barely passing each other.
I may try to call your cell phone number today - - - - though I feel nervous about what hospital procedure I may interrupt and if Gerson answers, all I'll be able to say to him is "Mas salsa, por favor!!!" Since all the Spanish I speak is foodish!!!
Praying for you, Betsy!!
Hey Betsy & Gerson,
Just wanted to let you know that I check your blog and pray for you every day. You encourage me with your faithful walk with God.
Estoy orando para ustedes. espero que pueden sentir la paz de dios. cuando se vuelve gerson?
Still praying here too.
Hi Betsy and Gerson,
I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about and praying for you tonight and this week! I pray that God will wrap his arms and peace around you.
Praying,
Molly
Betsy y Gerson,
La familia Phillips esta pidiendo la gracia del Senor sobre su familia hoy dia. Que El Todopoderoso pueda tocar a su bebe con sanidad. Los amamos mucho!
Betsy, Leo, Ana, Abby, Lucas
I am Jewel's sister, I just wanted to let you know that you, your family and that precious blessing awaiting to be born are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Betsy,
Heard that you were induced today- I really prayed all day!!! AM anxious to hear how you are all doing, but I know you are not in a position to update us right now...will keep the prayers going. BLessings, Gina
Post a Comment