Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What's Gerson up to?

As Gerson is waiting for his interview date, he is keeping busy. One of the things he has done is buy soccer jerseys for our baby boy. This is the jersey of the Bolivia soccer team. There is a 10 on the back, which is the number Gerson normally wears.

He also bought these two little shirts for Baby Tejeda. They are not soccer jerseys; rather, they are shirts to remind our baby boy of part of his heritage ---Santa Cruz, Bolivia!

In addition to purchasing little shirts, Gerson has also had the big responsibility of packing up our home. Thankfully, missionaries have pitched in barrels and trunks in which he can store our stuff until we can hopefully return to Bolivia to go through it all.
This is now what our kitchen cabinets look like!! What is the man eating off of?
And this is definitely a bachelor's refrigerator. Poor man. I hope he's not starving!!!

8 comments:

Jewel said...

how exciting. =) have you gotten lab results yet?

Gerson & Betsy said...

No, Jewel,not yet. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe Friday. I'll let you know!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Hey - - - that refrigerator is literally LOADED with food compared to mine!!!!

Maybe I should post a picture for comparison???

Baby Boy Tejeda will be about one or two before those cute little shirts will FIT him!!!!!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Yes, Keetha, I think Gerson is hoping the baby grows a LOT in the next three weeks.

Jackie said...

Betsy,

All of these pictures are great !
Thanks for posting them.

Remembering you in prayer.
With love,
Jackie

Keetha Broyles said...

I just gave you some bloggy love complete with blog bling on my blog - - - check it out!!!

Hey - - - my word verification for this comment is dummy. You trying to TELL me something???

Keri said...

I can vouch for my mother's fridge being even more empty. LOL

Gerson & Betsy said...

How funny, Keri! Gerson has told me that he has lost weight since I've been gone. I believe it by the look of OUR fridge!