Friday, October 10, 2008

Candids from "Home"

Gerson sent me some more pictures from Bolivia. I told him I wanted to see him, Cathy (his sis), and our dog, Tamara. So, this morning he took the pictures and sent them to me. Isn't he a great husband??
This is Tamara, our "yellow" lab. She looks more white than yellow to me, but what do I know? She loves her Daddy Gerson!
She also loves her Aunt Cathy!! See how she's kissing her?
I miss them all, but it's good to see smiles on their faces --- well, on Gerson's and Cathy's faces. I think I'd see a smile on Tamara's face as well if she smiled!! She looks pretty happy to me!

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Greg will be soooooooo jealous when I show him these pictures of your WHITE LAB. He is in covet mode over one of those.

Gerson & Betsy said...

Hopefully we'll be able to bring her back at a later date. We LOVE her!

Keri said...

AWWW :)

I thought of my Dad, too, and his dog Sandy!