Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Goodbyes Aren't So Sweet

Saying goodbye to Gerson was not fun. Here we were enjoying a few precious seconds together before I had to enter the security area.
I don't know how to use this computer as well as my own, so I couldn't figure out how to change this picture to its right form. SORRY. It was too good of picture to pass up. As you can see, I got the royal treatment! The whole trip, from the time I got to the airport in Bolivia to the time I arrived to my sister's car in Indy, I got a wheelchair!
These are the people who came to see me off --- Cathy (Gerson's sis), Ron and Bonnie Gouge, (Bonnie traveled with me), and Gerson's dad. Gerson's other sister, Silvana, also came, but since she took the picture, she's not in it.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the pictures! I'm so excited that we'll both have little boys! Praying for you and Gerson and baby.

Gerson & Betsy said...

Thanks, Melissa! Sometime when I'm up in Fort Wayne with Jamie I'll call you and see if we can get together! :)