Friday, July 11, 2008

What a Cutie!

Can you help but love this little guy? This is our nephew, Joshua. When we met him in January, it was love at first sight! After spending a week with him and his parents, Gerson and I decided it was time for US to have a baby! I've often heard babies are contagious! I'm starting to believe it!A picture is worth a thousand words. . .
Do you think they're a John Deer family? This is Andy, my younger brother, and his wife, Elissa, with their first son, Joshua. What a good-looking family!
I think Joshua likes his daddy! Don't you want to tickle his little belly?
"Look, Mommy! It's daddy! He wants me to smile again!"

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

You are right - - - he is ADORABLE.

Reminds me I'm missing our little Mackinley!!!!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Aww. I´m sure he´s missing you, TOO!

Keetha Broyles said...

Keri says he has started calling me KAMMA!!!!

We'll see if he'll do in live and in person or if he'll still tease me by not saying my name.

Gerson & Betsy said...

How sweet! That´s awesome!