Friday, June 20, 2008

Extreme Makeover

Remember this man? My husband with the 70's afro? Although he was asked to model sunglasses with THIS hairdo, we decided it was TIME for an EXTREME MAKEOVER! How EXTREME will we go??

"I'm ready!!! Bring it on!"

What do you think about this "do"? Hmmm. Creative, but it's not YOU.

What about this one? Nope. I think it's too nerdy!

FINALLY!! That's what I was talking about! Now you're back to "normal"!

"Yeah. I'm cute. I know . . ." The makeover was a SUCCESS!!! No more 'fro! To be honest, I'm going to miss the curls.

8 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Gerson the makeover is FAB!!!!!

I LOVE it.

Those 70's weren't all they were cracked up to be - - - I LIVED through them. :-)

Gerson & Betsy said...

Glad you approve. I miss his curls, but he can always grow them back again. Everyone at the University was shocked to see him with short hair again. He claims one of the soccer boys didn´t even recognize him!!

Keetha Broyles said...

I can believe one of the soccer boys didn't recognize him - - - the change is PHENOMENAL!!!!

Gerson & Betsy said...

True!!! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Greg saw the picture of Gerson with your yellow lab and (since that is Greg's FAVORITE dog breed) he said, "Is Gerson my Latin American brother that I never knew I had?"

Keri said...

I love this post!! Very clever! :)

Looking good, Gerson!

Gerson & Betsy said...

Ha! I´ll have to tell Gerson what Greg said. I think Gerson feels the same way about Greg! Long lost brothers?

Gerson & Betsy said...

Thanks, Keri! By the way, Congratulations! Your baby girl is darling! I've stayed up to date through your mom's blog.