Just yesterday I left him in the play yard with our Leap Frog train to play with. When I returned to the living room just minutes later, he was standing on the seat of the train, holding onto the play yard gate for dear life. I ran for the camera (which I couldn't find because Gerson had it at work with him), and when I returned, Edson had climbed up further and was standing on the steering wheel of the train, leaning over at the waist to hold onto the gate! I ran over to him and quickly put him back on the floor.
How can a kid with such a sweet, innocent face get into such pickles?? I'm either going to stay young as I chase him or grow old as he scares me!
Both Jayden and Edson fall asleep in the most interesting places, although Jayden definitely wins in this category. While Edson is busy, busy, busy and hard to get to sleep, Jayden falls asleep WHEREVER. If he's tired, he either stays put and falls alseep on his own or he looks for me, takes me by the hand and says, "Mommy, I'm sleepy" and leads me to his bed where I tuck him in. But, I've found him like this on many occasions. He takes after his mommy who LOVES to sleep, and when I'm tired, to bed I go (if I can!).
My other dear boy doesn't like to sleep much. Although he is 7 months old, he still wakes up several times per night. He also takes short cat naps during the day. I don't think he requires as much sleep as his older brother. We're all waiting for the night when Edson begins to sleep consistenly all night long!
It's fun to watch our two boys and see their differences. I am praying the Lord will give us wisdom as we build them up and love them. I want to celebrate their differences and let them know that each of them is special and God has uniquely created them for a special purpose.
I am truly blessed to be the mommy of these two.

1 comment:
I think you have a little Peter! From your favorite Aunti
Post a Comment