Do you see the joy on my face? On November 11, 2010 I turned two years old! Although I didn't have my birthday party on that day, my parents made the day special for me.
It's so cool that I'm two now. I'm a big boy! I can now help Daddy wash the car! In fact, I help Mommy and Daddy do a LOT of things. This week I helped Daddy with yardwork and I helped Mommy with the Christmas tree. I like getting bigger!
One of the things I did on my birthday was Skype with my grandparents in Bolivia. I call them "abuela" and "abuelo." They wanted to wish me a happy birthday. Daddy's computer was on the table, and since I couldn't see them well, Daddy let me sit on the table for awile while we "talked." That was special!
In the afternoon of my birthday, we were going to go to a park. However, it was so HOT out that we decided to go to the air-conditioned mall instead. (Mommy says it's weird that it's November and too hot to go to the park!) I had fun in the mall. In one of the stores I found a mirror and had fun making faces at myself.
Sometimes I just rolled around on the carpet in the stores. I got lots of stares, but it was fun!
Then I got to take a ride on Clifford! I love Clifford, so that was a special treat as well.
As we were leaving the mall, I saw "pelotas" or balls! I love soccer balls, baseballs, basketballs, etc.
And since it was my birthday, Mommy paid the quarter and I got a basketball of my very own out of the fun machine! It was a great birthday, but my birthday party was even more special. I'll tell you about it another day.
Gerson and I met and married in Bolivia, South America. God joined us to work together to further HIS Kingdom. We love the Lord and are passionate about sharing His love with others. God has blessed us with 2 handsome sons who keep us very busy!We enjoy playing board games, having people over to our home, and loving people!
4 comments:
You really ARE a big boy, Jayden!
I'm impressed with all your activities.
Thanks, Miss Keetha! :)
Happy Birthday Jayden!!! What a blessing to see some of the fun he had turning 2!
Feliz cumpleanos Jayden! I really like his hair like this!! Glad you had the opportunity to Skype Bolivia. :)
Post a Comment