
I'm a happy boy. All is well with my world! Full tummy, clean diaper, warm, and a mommy and daddy who love me! What more do I need?

How can you expect me to smile when my teeth are coming in and my gums hurt?

Hmmmm. I'm in a sea of leaves . . . I wonder if they're yummy?

Daddy, you are sooooo silly! You make me laugh!

I'm so excited I can't contain myself!

Have I stolen your heart yet?

Oh, I'm sleepy. May I say goodnight and go to bed?
4 comments:
Are you back home in Indiana yet????
Yes, Keetha. We're "home!" We were supposed to travel for Thanksgiving, but due to my nephew being sich and Jayden being under the weather, we've stayed home. What are your Thanksgiving plans?
YEAH!!!! You're home!!!
We had 18 people here for a 1:30 turkey and ham dinner. It was wonderful, though NOT QUIET!!!
They have all gone home now - - - and Greg and I are settling in to watch Texas play Texas A & M - - - college football of course.
What are you guys doing tomorrow? That would be Friday? Greg works until 4:30, but maybe we could do something after that?
LOVE YOU
HAPPY THANKSGIVING
We don't have any plans tomorrow night. Are you up for some games? What are you thinking? Call me! :)
Post a Comment