I'm loving life! I have a lot to smile about. I know this is a silly picture, but I was laughing at my parents' attempt to keep this hat on my head! I also laugh a lot when Daddy tickles me! He has learned that I have ticklish places and he gets me giggling! Then I get the hiccups, which makes me mad. Daddy continues to let me know that the men need to have the remote control power. I think I'm catching on! Daddy got Mommy's hammock hung and now Mommy and I go out each evening, weather permitting, and rest in the coolness of the evening. It's wonderful! I love all my visitors! Recently my "Aunt" Crystal and "Aunt" Emily came to visit! They were missionaries with my parents in Bolivia. It was great to meet them! As you can see, "Aunt" Emily even fed me! All the excitement of the week has worn me out. Time for bed!
Yup. The doctors are wanting to get him off the monitor --- hopefully in a few weeks. He will have the g-tube for at least 2 more months, but he's not using it at all!!! :) He's taking EVERYTHING by mouth! Hallelujah!
I have only been able to get online 2 or 3 times in last few weeks, so I haven't read any blogs but I wanted to check yours today! Whoa baby! Jayden is getting so big and what a praise he is off the g-tube! Anxious to meet with you again when I return. Dios les bendiga!
Gerson and I met and married in Bolivia, South America. God joined us to work together to further HIS Kingdom. We love the Lord and are passionate about sharing His love with others. God has blessed us with 2 handsome sons who keep us very busy!We enjoy playing board games, having people over to our home, and loving people!
9 comments:
Wow is he ever growing.
I see he still has "help" in the way of a few wires and things - - - any word on how long to still expect to have those?
Yup. The doctors are wanting to get him off the monitor --- hopefully in a few weeks. He will have the g-tube for at least 2 more months, but he's not using it at all!!! :) He's taking EVERYTHING by mouth! Hallelujah!
Oh that IS good news!!!
I see Gerson has been on here "speaking in tongues" again. Hehehehehehehehe
HELLO Gerson - - - Love You!!!
SCHOOL'S OUT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Son un regalo de Dios...
Son un regalo de Dios maravilloso...por eso los amo.
WHOOO! Glad the school year is winding down for you, Keetha. We need to get together SOON.
Cathy --- Tu tambien eres un regalo de Dios! Te amamos MUCHISIMO!
Cathy --- Tu tambien eres un regalo de Dios! Te amamos MUCHISIMO!
I have only been able to get online 2 or 3 times in last few weeks, so I haven't read any blogs but I wanted to check yours today! Whoa baby! Jayden is getting so big and what a praise he is off the g-tube! Anxious to meet with you again when I return.
Dios les bendiga!
Post a Comment