Tuesday, March 10, 2009

See My Face?

I just wanted to show everyone what I look like WITHOUT the nasal cannula in my nose! I can't wait until the feeding tube is out as well. 
Thanks for praying for my surgeries tomorrow. I think I will feel MUCH better afterwards. First of all, I'm tired of my hernias waking me up because of the pain. Secondly, although I'm not sure what a G-tube is, I've been told that it will replace the last tube that is on my face. I can't wait to have a face everyone can actually see!
I'm thankful so many people are praying for me. Mommy and Daddy say that I am very loved. All my nurses changed their schedules for Wednesday so I would have nurses who KNOW me on the day I have surgery. Is that LOVE or what? I'm a very blessed little boy. 

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Look how BIG he's getting!!!

Jewel said...

Jayden you look so good! You must be very proud of yourself! I will be praying for you and the doctors tomorrow!!

Cathy said...

Dios estara guiando en el tiempo de la cirugia por que el tiene el control...ok..Estare orando por ustedes Sis...

Keri said...

HE'S SO CUTE!!!