
On Tuesday Gerson and I were able to visit Jayden again in Indy. We were pleasantly surprised to find him bright-eyed and happy. He followed us with his eyes. It was really the first time in a long time we have seen him alert.

He loves his pacifier, but he isn't able to keep it in his mouth. He spits it out if someone isn't holding it in, and then he gets mad!

He doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but he was quite relaxed and every time I tried to put him in a better position, he shifted!!!

Daddy really enjoyed speaking to his son and having his son look at him and act like he understood!

Jayden look so much better and is acting more like a baby now. He moves a lot and interacts with us more. He still needs a lot of prayer. He continues to be fed through a tube to his intestine. He's up to 7 ml/hour and needs to get to 15 ml/hour. Please pray that he is able to digest this new formula. His speech therapist saw him today and said he is not ready to feed out of a bottle. So, continue to pray. Thanks.
18 comments:
I can't wait to hold him this weekend! Little Jayden has some Aunt Jamie luv'in coming his way! See you soon little buddy!
these pictures are so adorable of him......praying you will be bringing him home soon.
I'm so glad he was alert for you today. He really is looking great!!!
OK - - - now I realize this MAY NOT BE A TIME for my rather irreverent humor, but I can't help it!!! A SPEECH THERAPIST!?! I know he is an amazing little guy - - - but do they expect him to begin talking NOW!?!
Jayden esta mas hermoso cada dia y tambien tiene mucha fuerza en sus manos....verdad betsy??
Dios bendiga,sane y prospere siempre.
Con amor Cathy Tejeda
Gerson y Betsy, Jayden looks so good!
He is so precious !
It's wonderful to read about good news & positive progress for your little fighter.
Give him a hug for me.
Love & Prayers,
Jackie
He's anxious for his Aunt Jamie to hold him!!!
Thanks, Vickie, for praying. We're more hopeful every time we see him.
Keetha, I had the same thoughts!!! I guess a speech therapist works with anything having to do with the mouth????? I don't know. Maybe I heard wrong and it wasn't a speech therapist?? Even though I've spent MUCH time in the hospital, I still don't understand it all . . .
Gracias, Tia Cathy, por tus palabras!! Tu sobrino si es precioso de verdad!!!
Jewel and Jackie, thanks so much for your continued prayers and words of encouragement. I'll give Jayden some lovin' for you!!
Gerson and Betsy,
We have continued to lift you and Jayden to the Lord, asking Him to bring healing to his wee little body. May God give you both grace, strength, and love to walk through these days.
We love you and miss you!
Ron and Bonnie
Jayden is so cute in these photos! What a special day for all of you! He's amazing! We love you and are praying, praying, praying!!!
Checking in! I don't see any new pics hope all is going well....praying
Thanks, Ron and Bonnie, for continuing to check on Jayden's progress. Thanks for praying. God has been so gracious!!!
Hi to the Phillips family! Thanks for your continued prayers. He's grown since you saw him!
I have more pictures, Vickie! I"m about to do another post. Hope you check in again soon!
Praise God for the way he has answered prayers on behalf of his people! I'm so excited for you guys and look forward to being able to visit Jayden in his own home someday soon!
Love to you all,
Kelly
Post a Comment