It feels like each time Jayden has a great day, the next ones are difficult. Such is the case again this time. After having a wonderful day on Tuesday, he's had two difficult days. Instead of going into all the details, which I'm not even sure I could get exactly correct, I just will sum up by listing how he needs prayer. Basically, he's having lots of problems, and when he's treated for one, it causes other problems. As the doctor said, we're in a vicious cycle.
Please pray for the following:
1. God would give wisdom to the doctors and nurses as they test/treat Jayden.
2. God would touch Jayden's intestines and he would begin to be able to digest milk. Almost all, if not all, of his problems would be fixed if he could handle his feedings. It's IMPERATIVE that he begin to digest milk.
3. God would give Jayden strength. He has undergone so many procedures, shots, blood transfusions, IV's, etc., and he's a tuckered little guy.
4. God would protect Jayden from infections and further complications.
5. God would give Gerson and me peace as we WAIT and WATCH Jayden go through all of this. It's tough on Mommy and Daddy!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Besty - you were missed and prayed for at FORUM. Our hearts and prayers are with you, Gerson, and Jayden. I'm praying, too, that Abby gets to see Jayden tomorrow. I know she'd love it! Love you!
Hi Betsy, I am sorry for the steps backward. It must be so difficult being encouraged one day and then hear discouraging news the next. We will keep praying. I am so glad that Gerson is back with you! You both need to be together now more than ever.
Jeanie B.
Post a Comment