Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just Chillin'

On Sunday after church, my dad, grandpa, sis, and I went to a restaurant in a state park to eat lunch. While we were waiting for a table, Jamie and I decided to walk down to the river and enjoy the beautiful day and the beauty around us. I love the fall!
Here I'm blowing a kiss to the love of my life, Gerson Tejeda. Think it arrived all the way to Bolivia?

And here I am just a-chillin'. Notice the beautiful trees behind me that are trying to change colors. It was just gorgeous. By the way, the food was FANTASTIC and the wait wasn't long at all. We hadn't finished "exploring" when my dad came looking for us, telling us we had a table available.

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh - - - but WHAT State Park is it?

Great place. Does it have camping?

Gerson & Betsy said...

Hmmm. It's called Red Hill State Park. I have no idea whether or not they have camping. The only time I've gone is to EAT! How funny is that? The restaurant is called "Trace Inn."