Friday, October 24, 2008

GOD IS BIG!!!!!!

Our prayers have been answered!!! Gerson has been granted a visa and will be here on MONDAY night!

Thanks for praying. Pray for traveling safety and that he makes all his connections. GOD IS BIG!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Happy for you guys!!! Is the "cottage" you mentioned the one where Rob and Christa lived?--Jen

Gerson & Betsy said...

Yes, that's the cottage!

Keetha Broyles said...

Wooooo to the hoooo hooooo hooooo!!!!!

Jewel said...

YAY! I would say that's awesome, but THAT'S GOD!

Keri said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! What wonderful news and I bet you're so excited to get that hubby in your arms!

(P.S. I wasn't aware there were cottages in Marion?!?!)

Gerson & Betsy said...

WHOO HOO!! Yup -- my feelings exactly. Keri -- I say "cottage" but I just mean small little house. It's the youth parsonage at my home church. Sorry for the confusion! :)I'll have to invite you over sometime so you can see it! :)

By the way, keep praying. Gerson is as nervous as I've ever known him to be. He's nervous about traveling by himself!!! So, pray he can make his connections and that all goes well in customs. Also pray God will put people in his path to help him. Thanks, friends!