
Well, folks, here it is. This is where I spend my days now that school has begun. This is the view of the classroom as I enter through the door. Notice, Keetha, that I use a whiteboard! :)

This is the the writing corner. I have the 6 triats of writing posted up for all to see, as well as the editing symbols. I printed these small "posters" off the internet, glued them onto some construction paper, and had them laminated. Talk about decorating at the last minute! I'm so thankful for the internet. What did teachers in the "olden days" do? Also, I use the little white board to write down assignments each day.

This is the other writing corner. I took these large posters from the poster box in the book room. Thanks for the chair, Emily! Didn't you used to have a couch, too? What happened to it?

Here are Emily's beautiful cabinets at the back of the classroom! I'm taking good care of them, Em! The posters in the back of the room were borrowed from various places! I went scavaging. It's amazing what you can find when you go a'hunting!
4 comments:
I love your room - - - but I can't find your desk. I HOPE you don't have to stand/sit in a corner with no desk!!!
Jejeje! I do have a desk, but I didn´t think to take a picture of it. Last year I had personal pictures on my desk and made it mine. This year I feel like I´m just borrowing everything, so I have no knick-knacks or pictures.
If you look at the writing corner with the chair, my desk is located a few feet on the other side of the green chair.
I borrowed the couch from Virginia when I was doing Earnest and Christmas Carol. Those are the only times we have had a set. Otherwise, it's been the comfy chair all the way. If you want to throw away the Anglo Saxon village, you can. The Seniors are on their way to new things and I won't miss it. It's just one of those things that I couldn't throw away in the midst of transition. :)
THAT'S the couch story. Thanks for clarifying. I'll probably leave the village. The rooms looks so empty to me; at least that space is filled!
Post a Comment