Oh, how I wish they could come visit us in Bolivia! His parents, my brother and sister-in-law, sent me the photos. Some of them I just HAVE to post. I'm the proud auntie!
Hey - - - that's so cute, if I wasn't up here getting MORE blogging fodder than I can possibly use, I'd COPY it and post it on my blog too, and I don't even KNOW him!!!
Betsy - it's about time I post something because I read your blog all the time (this is Elissa writing) and we've even shown up on the blogs ourselves through photos! It's so fun to see you in your maternity outfits!
Yea!!! I didn´t know you guys check it! Hope you don´t mind me using your pictures, but since I´m not their to take my own of YOU, I borrow from the ones YOU send me!! I love you guys!
I love to read your blog - it's such a fabulous way of knowing what's going on with you guys. We're glad you like the photos, so feel free to use them. We love you too!
Thanks, Andy and Elissa! I've really enjoyed blogging and I've been getting great reponses. It's encouraging! Thanks for permission to use your photos! We LOVE getting photos of you guys --- especially Joshua to see how he's changing and growing.
Gerson and I met and married in Bolivia, South America. God joined us to work together to further HIS Kingdom. We love the Lord and are passionate about sharing His love with others. God has blessed us with 2 handsome sons who keep us very busy!We enjoy playing board games, having people over to our home, and loving people!
11 comments:
Who IS that cute little kisser? Way adorable!!!
That´s our little nephew, Joshua. I did a post about him a few posts back. He just looks a little different when he´s puckered up! Irrestistible!!
HE IS ADORABLE !!!!
So, I guess someone sent you the photo, or have they come to visit you in Bolivia??
Oh, how I wish they could come visit us in Bolivia! His parents, my brother and sister-in-law, sent me the photos. Some of them I just HAVE to post. I'm the proud auntie!
Hey - - - that's so cute, if I wasn't up here getting MORE blogging fodder than I can possibly use, I'd COPY it and post it on my blog too, and I don't even KNOW him!!!
Jejejejejejeje
Awww! Thanks! That´s a huge compliment!
Betsy - it's about time I post something because I read your blog all the time (this is Elissa writing) and we've even shown up on the blogs ourselves through photos! It's so fun to see you in your maternity outfits!
Yea!!! I didn´t know you guys check it! Hope you don´t mind me using your pictures, but since I´m not their to take my own of YOU, I borrow from the ones YOU send me!! I love you guys!
I love to read your blog - it's such a fabulous way of knowing what's going on with you guys. We're glad you like the photos, so feel free to use them. We love you too!
Thanks, Andy and Elissa! I've really enjoyed blogging and I've been getting great reponses. It's encouraging! Thanks for permission to use your photos! We LOVE getting photos of you guys --- especially Joshua to see how he's changing and growing.
Post a Comment